Consulting and management services for cultivators and dispensaries of legal cannabis
Ceres Project Management, LLC, (“Ceres”) is a values-based consultancy focused on the creation, growth and sustainability of organizations committed to responsibly expanding the science, safety and quality of cannabis products for human use. Ceres was created in response to the new demand for a more professional approach to the challenges presented by the evolving cannabis industry.
- Consultancy: Cultivation & dispensary build out, recipes, staff training, branding, product licensing, POS systems, security, marketing
- Management Services: Equipment purchase and leasing, lab testing, recipe licensing, brand name/IP ownership
- Market Potential: Discussions with investors interested in entering the medical marijuana business
Our success comes from our desire for craftsmanship and excellence in every part of our business. Whether it’s in cultivation, the lab, our kitchen or our dispensaries, we are applying traditional Vermont artisan skills to the new medical cannabis industry. Our organic products provide affordable, lab tested, high quality cannabis. Our staff educate our patients to find the right cannabis treatments for each person’s individual situation. These are the values we bring to your project
Additionally Ceres has assisted successful applicants in Massachusetts and acts as consultants to Clients in Connecticut and New York State.
Ceres’ principals have robust backgrounds in agriculture, the food industry, professional services, law, marketing and finance. These skills have been enhanced by our direct experience in successfully creating, running, and growing cannabis dispensaries. We don’t simply analyze the challenges faced by our clients, we have practical seed to sale experience of the complexities of your business and offer real-world tailored solutions. Ceres is able to dramatically shorten the time from conception to execution for its Clients’ projects.
The medical cannabis industry is undergoing dramatic nationwide growth. Lawmakers, health care practitioners, patients and Ceres as consultants, cultivators and dispensers of cannabis are all engaged in seeking to professionalize this start up industry.
A Commitment to the industry
- Ceres is deeply committed to the success of the cannabis industry in order, first and foremost, to provide relief from pain and other symptoms for those suffering from serious medical conditions.
- Ceres provides cultivation solutions to the legal cannabis industry allowing agricultural entrepreneurs to focus on the creative innovations that will make their businesses flourish.
- To provide these solutions Ceres is committed to creating and implementing the highest standards of quality and control available in the industry.