OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Uniquely qualified to help you navigate the legal and business landscape of the cannabis industry.
Shayne Lynn – Chief Executive Officer
- Founded CVD, Inc. in 2011 and has served as its Executive Director since its inception
- Long-time advocate for the advancement of medical cannabis in Vermont through lobbying and advocating for industry best practices
- Oversees all aspects of CVD, Ceres and Front Four
- Developed Ceres Project Management, a cannabis application and consulting company which has assisted operators in neighboring states
- Attended the University of Vermont and State Agriculture College and received a BA in Political Science
Bridget Conry – Director of Brand Experience and Product Development
- Has served in multiple capacity for CVD including Director of Operations, ensuring the implementation of CVD’s mission and Standard Operating Procedures, Infusion Kitchen Manager and lead product development since 2013
- Over 20+ years as a student, practitioner and educator of traditional systems of herbal medicine
- General Manager of The City Bakery and Public Relations Coordinator & Market Manager for Greenmarket Farmers Markets in NYC. Kitchen Lead for Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health.
- BA in Political Science and International Relations from Williams College
Josephine Vona – Director of Finance
- 15+ years of accounting and financial management experience in a variety of industries including: cannabis, precision manufacturing, aviation maintenance, marketing, international development and government services.
- Operating, accounting and financial experience complying with strict federal and state regulations, including but not limited to GAAP, FAR and 280e.
- MAcc, M.B.A and B.A. from The University of Vermont State Agriculture College.
Joy Wessel Trigg – Human Resources Consultant
- Over 30 years of Human Resources experience with aligning the employee experience with company mission and value
- Has served as Director or Manager of Human Resources for companies within the Healthcare, Education and Financial industries
- Received a BS in Business Administration from Trinity College, VT
- Holds a SPHR, SHRM and SHRM-SCP Certification
Olaf Willoughby – Marketing Strategies
- Oversee CVD and Ceres’ marketing strategies as well as researching and implementing outreach activities targeting both patients and the public
- Independent advisor specializing in business planning, branding innovation and creative marketing
- Strategic Planner for BBDO Advertising in New York City working on global consumer goods accounts with multi-national companies
- Received a degree in Media Studies in Communication and Media from Belgravia College in London, England
Meg D’Elia – Project Manager
- Coordinates organizational wide initiatives at the request of CEO
- Collaborates with medical professionals and researchers to conduct cannabis-based research
- Former Research Associate of Cannabis Community Care and Research Network (C3RN)
- Received a Masters Degree in Public Health with a Concentration in Pharmaceuticals from Boston University and a BA in Biochemistry from Saint Michaels College